Baked Avocado Egg Recipe
Try this insanely tasty, healthy fat & protein recipe for a quick and easy meal or snack. Avocados (if you're not allergic) should be a staple in your diet. Eggs as well for that matter (unless you're vegan or allergic). This couldn't be more simple to make.
- Cut an avocado in half and scoop a little bit out to make room for the egg.
- Cut a small slice off the bottom of each half so they sit straight up and don't roll over.
- Next, crack an egg into the center of each avocado half.
- Then, grind some black pepper, coarse salt and sprinkle basil on top.
- Slide it into the oven or toaster oven at 425 until the egg white cooks and the yolk is to your liking.
- Take them bad boys out and enjoy!
That's all there is to it! Now go forth and conquer.